A partner at IVM since 2006. Federico serves as an adviser to construction, industrial, commercial and insurance companies. He has extensive experience in matters of public works concessions, insurance, project financing, contracting and labor.
He also has a considerable practice in arbitration and litigation before the courts in commercial, civil and labor matters.
- General Treasury of the Republic (1992-1998)
- Associate at Mayorga y Cía. (1998)
- Associate at Urquidi, Cumplido, Ramírez, Mayorga y Cía. (1998-1999)
- Associate at Eluchans y Cía. (2000-2006)
- Lawyer from the Universidad Diego Portales. Earned his law degree in 1994.
- Master's in Business Law from Universidad Católica de Chile (1997).
- Director of the Fundación Pro Acceso
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association
- Member of the Chilean Construction Law Society.
- Languages: Spanish and English