Cécile Marie Rocher
French qualified Lawyer involved in IVM since May 2022. She has extensive experience in construction and infrastructure industry, complex international projects, and international contracts for the latter, among other FIDIC. She has also an extensive practice in both, legal, contractual and strategic assessment for national and international companies, in Chile and abroad.
- Senior Contract Manager and Legal advisor, Vinci Construction, France / Peru / Chile / Georgia / Azerbaijan / Morocco / Cameroon / Australia / Ecuador (2014-2022).
- Lawyer – internship, Herbert Smith Freehills Paris, France (2013).
- Lawyer – internship, Correa Gubbins, Chile (2012).
- Assistant Professor – Civil and Corporate law, France (2009-2012).
- Law degree and Masters (Civil and Corporate Law) Paris Panthéon Sorbonne and Paris Descartes, received with honours (2009).
- Paris Bar Certification (2013).
- Contract Management Certification – European School of Contract Management (E2CM), Paris, France (2019).
- Contract, claim and commercial management Seminars (2014-2019).
French, Spanish and English.