Fabiola Jadue C.
Attorney at IVM since October 2010, where Fabiola’s practice focuses on real estate. She is an advisor to numerous real estate companies and investors, particularly in the areas of Civil, Real Estate, Corporate and Commercial Law. She has extensive experience dealing with urban issues, real estate project development, title studies, financing agreements, mortgage operations and knowledge about different kinds of corporations.
- Sole practitioner dealing with civil, juvenile and labor matters.
- Attorney at the Law Firm of Tagle, Cifuentes y Compañía Limitada.
- Corpbanca, Banco de Chile and Banco Estado, as a lawyer specializing in real estate.
- Fabiola studied Law at the Universidad Católica de Chile, graduating as a lawyer in 1998.
- Real estate brokerage course at the Chilean Center for Productivity in Construction (1999).
- Tax Planning and Management course at the Universidad del Desarrollo (2007).
- Specialization Course in Real Estate Law, Law School, Universidad de Los Andes (2011)
- Urban and Real Estate Law course at the Universidad del Desarrollo (2015).
- Urban Regulations for the Real Estate Business course, Business School, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2016).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association
- Language: Spanish