Francisco Hevia V.
Attorney at IVM since July 2016. Francisco’s main areas of practice are business and corporate law, where he deals with matters of incorporations, shareholder agreements, board and shareholder meeting minutes, and contract reviews, among others.
- Stephenson Harwood (London) in the Marine and International Trade Department (August-November 2019).
- JLT Orbital Corredores de Seguros Limitada (insurance brokers) (2014-2016).
- Claims and Insurance department at the Compañía Sud Americana de Vapores S.A. multinational shipping company (2011-2013).
- Studied Law at the Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2007) where he graduated first in his class; was admitted to practice by the Supreme Court of Justice in 2009.
- Master’s in Business Law (LLM), Universidad Católica de Chile, graduating suma cum laude (2015).
- LLM in Corporate and Commercial Law at London School of Economics and Political Science, with merit (2019).
- Languages: Spanish and English.