Gonzalo Molina A.
Partner of IVM since 2008, in charge of the corporate area and structuring of assets and hereditary planning. He has worked for more than 30 years as a lawyer and advisor to national and international companies in the structuring of businesses in Chile and abroad, either through the formation of joint ventures, purchase of companies, direct investments, distribution contracts, etc., with vast experience in negotiation and national and international contracting, having participated in multiple mergers, acquisitions, and financing transactions.
He is a lawyer for industrial, commercial, investment and Family Office companies, being in several directors or representative. He has developed multiple operations of tax planning, structuring and business restructuring; and in particular, he has organized and restructured personal assets in Chile and abroad, orderly transfer to new generations, including hereditary planning.
- Secretary of the Chilean Bar Association, with active participation in the General Council and in the Ethics and Tax Commissions (1991 – 2011)
- Estudio Eluchans y Cia., Santiago, (1998-2008)
- Rogers & Wells (today Clifford Chance) Nueva York (1998)
- Baker & Hostetler, Washington DC, (1997)
- Daza, Molina & Claussen (1988-1996)
- Master of Laws in International Legal Studies. Washington College of Law, The American University, Washington DC (1997)
- Post Degree in Tax Law. Faculty of Economics, University of Santiago (1992)
- Lawyer from Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile. He received his law degree in 1988.
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association A.G
- Estudio Urrutia y Cía (1989 – 1998)
- Estudio Eluchans y Cia., Santiago, (1998-2006)
- Languages: Spanish and English.