Héctor Vidal H.
Attorney at IVM since 2009. Hector’s practice focuses on corporate law, investment planning in Chile and abroad, consulting on corporate structuring and reorganization, among others. He is also involved in local and international mergers and acquisitions of technology, entertainment, health, electrical, insurance, food, and telecommunications companies, among others.
He has also participated as adviser on projects in the electricity sector, especially those involving non-conventional renewable energies, as well as for construction and public tender projects. He has experience working with EPC, EPCM, BOT contracts, and FIDIC models, among others. Hector has worked on large-scale infrastructure projects, such as tunnels, freeways, airports and electrical installations. In addition, he has experience in labor, mining and environmental law.
- Studied Law at the Universidad Católica de Valparaíso, Chile, graduating as a lawyer in 2009.
- LLM at King’s College London, England (2016-2017). Main areas of study were Project Finance, Transfer Pricing, Private Equity, International Finance and Oil and Gas.
- Diploma in Regulation of the Electricity Sector, School of Physics and Mathematics, Universidad de Chile (2012).
- Graduate degree in Tax Planning and Management, Bussines School, Universidad de Chile (2010).
- Courses on European Law and Competition Law, Bussines School, Katholische Universität Eichstatt-Ingolstadt, Germany (2006).
- Mentor Endeavor Chile
- Languages: Spanish, English and German
Marcela Corrial A.