Javiera Crisóstomo F.
Lawyer at IVM since August 2021. Her practice focuses primarily on insurance, civil, commercial, commercial, administrative and labor litigation.
- Legislative advisor at Fundación Jaime Guzmán.
- She studied law at the Catholic University of Chile. She obtained her law degree in 2021.
- Bachelor of Arts and Humanities, Catholic University of Chile (2017).
- Family Business Course, UC Corporate Governance Center (2021).
- International Course on Roman Law, University of Salamanca (2018).
- Languages: Spanish and English