Felipe Nazar M.
Attorney at IVM since May 2014 and currently in charge of the Litigation Area of the Firm. He has developed his practice mainly in litigation in civil, labor and arbitration courts. He has experience in advisory services in labor matters, insurance law and administrative law.
- Legal Department – Banmedica (2009).
- Ministry of the General Secretariat of Government (2010-2014) – served as Head of the Legal Division.
- Studied Law at the Universidad de Chile, graduating suma cum laude. Admitted to practice in 2009.
- Spoken Expression and Body Language course for lawyers, Law School, Universidad de Chile (2010).
- Litigating Under the New Processes course, Law School, Universidad Católica de Chile (2011).
- Harvard-Model Negotiation course, Law School, Universidad de Chile (2013).
- Specialization course on Labor and Social Security Regulations, Thomson Reuters (2014).
- Languages: Spanish and English