José Alberto Guzmán M.
Attorney at IVM since May 2008. José Alberto advises clients on tax and corporate matters, contracts, and generally on a variety of civil and commercial issues. In these roles he has participated in financing transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and family holding and corporate restructurings. He is also an ongoing adviser to both domestic and foreign companies and has broad experience in foreign investment.
- Associate Attorney at the law firm of Lewin & Cía. (2006-2008).
- In-house legal counsel to SK Comercial S.A., a subsidiary of the Sigdo Koppers Industrial Group (2005).
- Graduated from the Universidad Católica de Chile, Law School, (2003) and was admitted to practice in 2005.
- Master’s in Tax Management and Administration, Law School, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2010).
- Currently (2017) enrolled in a Diploma course on Tax Reform at Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez.
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Languages: Spanish and English.
Marcela Corrial A.